Largo, FL or Long Sault, Ontario
Regional Marketing Manager
This is an exciting time to join the recently rebranded Pulsar Measurement business, following the merger of Pulsar Process Measurement and Greyline Instruments, and the wider TASI Flow Group. The recent merger of two successful and growing businesses specializing in ultrasonic level and flow measurement has set us up for success while growing the business both in the US and the rest of the world.
TASI, our parent group formed in 1999, has successfully grown companies that consistently deliver world-class products and services, focusing on our global customer needs in diverse market segments. TASI’s high repeat customer rate is due to an ability to remain close to our customers reinforced by providing local service and complete engineered solutions and problem-solving.
Join us on this exciting journey.
The Regional Marketing Manager collaborates with the wider Pulsar Measurement business to pull together regional marketing plans, create successful brand content, and manage marketing campaigns successfully. As part of your role, you will work closely with the Global Product & Marketing Manager to ensure consistent and strong brand messaging across all marketing channels, while ensuring adherence to the corporate brand guide. You will also develop and manage budgets to ensure quarterly spend is accurate and on target.
Based in either the Pulsar Measurement facility in Largo, Florida, or the factory in Ontario, Canada, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote and market company products and services through the most suitable channels.
- Liaise with the in-country leadership team and complete the country planner marketing schedule and activities
- Delivering the regional marketing and communications plan, through multi-channel campaigns, to support the region's strategic goals.
- Develop, manage and execute the marketing budgets for your regions (USA and Canada)
- Organize, manage and measure the success of all event attendance in your regions.
- Measure and report key metrics for all marketing campaigns, including the monitoring of reach and engagement.
- Create content and present ideas for newly developed campaigns, and assist in the generation of all forms of marketing collateral.
- Write exemplary technical content, for use in all marketing channels, particularly website, e-mail, and social media, and ensure that this resonates with customers
- Conduct market research for target markets and market drivers, ensuring that key messages are outlined and defined for content creation
- Develop mutually beneficial external relationships with marketing agencies and consultants to ensure the development of outsourced projects are delivered on time, within budget, and on-brand.
- Create and maintain key customer relationships to enable content creation and photography opportunities
- Collaborate remotely with marketing colleagues across the world to consistently present ideas and review work and content to ensure consistent messaging across all channels.
- Provide cover and assistance for the Global Product & Marketing Manager, making stand-alone and justifiable executive decisions.
You demonstrate a high level of experience and success as a senior Marketing Executive and are looking for the next career challenge.
- You hold a 2:1 bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar
- You are conversant in using Microsoft Office as well as current MRP, ERP, and CRM systems
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- You have the ability to take initiative and collaborate with wider teams
- You are confident and able to approach and communicate with senior management from different areas of the business
- You have strong attention to detail and a keen creative streak
- You possess strong technical knowledge and are able to create technical pieces of content
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills, across a variety of different platforms
- You have excellent workload prioritization and time management skills